Saturday, August 29, 2015

Neymar: Barcelona can relax over Manchester United talk

Neymar says that Barcelona supporters can relax over talk of a world-record transfer to Manchester United.

The 23-year-old returned from illness to feature in Barca's 1-0 victory against Malaga on Saturday and, after helping his side to their second win of the season at Camp Nou, Neymar made it clear to worried fans that they have nothing about which to be worried.

"The people from Barca can be calm," he told TV3.

"When I hear things like this, I don't think anything. I just heard it and I am calm. I am very happy at Barca and with my colleagues." 

Reports in the British press suggested that United were willing to fork out a total of £240m for the Brazil captain but he is more than happy to continue his goalscoring exploits alongside Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, with silverware his main target.

"We can have a great season. I don't know if we can make as many goals but we are going to try to", Neymar continued of Barca's South American forward line.

"We want titles for our team."

No comments:

Post a Comment