Monday, August 31, 2015

Coman: I've always wanted to play for a big club like Bayern

Kingsley Coman has appeared to issue a stinging barb in the direction of Juventus after claiming he is delighted to have finally joined "a really big club" in Bayern Munich.

The France youth international completed a two-year loan switch from Juve to the Bundesliga champions on Sunday, following in the footsteps of Arturo Vidal, who left Turin for the Allianz Arena earlier this summer.

Despite having emerged through the youth ranks at Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain and winning Serie A during his year in Italy, Coman has suggested he only now believes his ambitions are being met.

"Obviously I'm very happy indeed. It's a dream come true. I always wanted to play for a really big club like Bayern," he told the club's official television channel.

"The coach, the team, the way football's played here - I think it'll suit me.

"When you find out Bayern are interested, you don't think about it for long. I also had very good talks with the club.

"My goal is to play and prove the club was right to put its faith in me. I spoke to Arturo. He told me Bayern are a very big club and I should definitely come here."

No comments:

Post a Comment