Saturday, September 19, 2015

Madrid? No way, Juve is my team - Morata

Juventus striker Alvaro Morata has dismissed suggestions he could return to Real Madrid next summer after revealing his strength of attachment to his current club.
Morata left Madrid for Juventus last season but the Spanish club can re-sign the Spaniard for a fee believed to be in excess £25million at the end of the 2015-16 campaign.
But the 22-year-old Spain international, who scored 15 goals in all competitions last season as Juve won a fourth successive Scudetto and reached the Champions League final, insisted he is happy in Turin.

"No way, Juventus is my team and I'm OK here," Morata said when asked by Sport Mediaset if he was interested in a return to Real
"I'm not thinking about other clubs."
Morata added in another interview with Sky Sports Italia: "I appreciate Madrid's high regard for me, but right now I'm working on scoring and winning everything I possibly can with Juventus."
Juve - who are without a win in Serie A after three matches - are on the road at Genoa on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment