Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lavezzi: This is my last year at PSG

Ezequiel Lavezzi is expecting to leave Paris Saint-Germain when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The Argentina attacker was linked with Juventus during the summer but a move away from the Ligue 1 champions never materalised.

Lavezzi says he would be happy to remain at Parc des Princes but is determined to make the most of what he thinks may well be his final season at the club.

"The truth is I want to stay because I have a lot of faith in the team," he told Telefoot. "This year we brought in players that really reinforced the team.

"I'm very happy for new signing Angel Di Maria, it's always good to play with your friends. He is a great player, I hope he adapts quickly.

"I think it's my last year in Paris. But I'm okay and I want to finish it the best way possible. You never know what can happen. Today I want to stay, tomorrow we'll see."

No comments:

Post a Comment