Thursday, September 10, 2015

Former Super Eagles Star Kalu Uche Joins Super League

Former Super Eagles star, Kalu Uche has made a shock move to India where he has joined Super League outfit FC Pune City.

Kalu, who has previously played for clubs like Wisla Krakow of Poland, Bordeaux of France as well as Spanish sides Almeria, Levante and Espanyol is now set from a fresh challenge in India.

Uche expressed happiness at the prospect of joining Pune saying; “Seeing some of the top footballers signed up with FC Pune City, I felt this would be a great opportunity as well a new challenge for me.

“I hope to share my experience with the Indian boys and help the team become champions.”


On his part, Pune coach, England former international, David Platt said: “In Kalu, we have satisfied our requirements and have a very important player who will compliment what we already have. I can’t wait until he is with us and we are complete.”

No comments:

Post a Comment