Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Martial: Schneiderlin will help me a lot at Man Utd

Manchester United striker Anthony Martial believes French countryman Morgan Schneiderlin can help him succeed in the Premier League.
The 19-year-old, who joined the Old Trafford club from Ligue 1's Monaco in a £36m deal, started alongside his United team-mate in France's 2-1 win over Serbia on Monday.
And after winning his second senior international cap, the young forward hopes the former Southampton man can give him support at a domestic level.

"He [Schneiderlin] gave me a lot of advice on Manchester and the national team," Martial revealed.
"He's going to help me a lot."
Martial, who began his career with Lyon before moving south to the principality in 2013, came off the bench for France in both of their friendly wins, including for his debut against Portugal on Friday.
Now valued at the world's most expensive teenager, Martial was thankful for the chance to impress national team coach Didier Deschamps and hoped he had done enough to earn a recall.
"I am pleased that the head coach gave me the opportunity to play," he added.
"I hope he’s happy with me and that I can come back as often as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment