Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hazard: Everybody wants to kill Chelsea this season

Eden Hazard has admitted that it is not easy to be the reigning champions as everybody is desperate to beat Chelsea .
 
The Blues have failed to impress in the opening weeks of the 2015-16 campaign and currently sit 13th in the Premier League table with just four points from four games.

Jose Mourinho's men are already eight points behind early pace-setter Manchester City but the Belgium international remains hopeful they can successfully defend their title.

"It’s difficult to play as a champion because everyone wants to beat you, everyone wants to kill you," Hazard toldHypebeast magazine.

"We wear the gold badge and it's very good.

"We had a fantastic season last season, if we could do the same this season we'd be good."

Hazard, 24, has developed into one of Chelsea's undisputed key men since joining them from Lille and is keen to keep proving his worth game after game.

"Every day I learn. In training, in the game. It’s good playing big games, if you play against a big player you can learn a lot. You learn a lot every day. Every day I try to reach a better level," he added.

"This is my job, every day I try to score. Every game I try to score. I just want to be champion. I just want to be a champion and win everything like I did last season."

No comments:

Post a Comment